Do you wish you could feel like yourself again?
You would feel comfortable and confident in your own skin. You would be able to spend time with your friends and family without worrying about your symptoms. You wouldn’t worry so much about what could be going wrong and you would have more energy to dedicate to your passions.
But right now you don’t feel good. You’re tired. You have symptoms that concern you and interfere with your work, family, and social life. You feel at a loss and want to do something to make things better. Life feels stressful and overwhelming and you’re confused about what to eat and what to try next.
You’ve probably already tried many popular diets. Maybe you’ve seen a few other health care practitioners. You’ve done a lot of searching online and have tried many of the tips you’ve read about, with little success.
I know how frustrating it feels to live with symptoms that don’t seem to make sense and you’re not sure how to manage. When I was struggling with my PCOS symptoms, I wished I had someone to help me understand what was going on and what I could do to make a positive shift. I wished I could find someone who went beyond boilerplate dietary recommendations and actually customized a plan to MY body and MY life.
That’s why I left my job as an HR Professional and became a nutritionist, offering Private Functional Nutrition Consultations for people with chronic conditions. These sessions are meant to help shift you out of worry and overwhelm and into clarity, confidence and improved health.
Through Functional Nutrition Counseling, you will learn:
- How the functioning of your body systems can be influencing your symptoms (think: digestive system, blood sugar regulation, and detoxification)
- How underlying imbalances such as food sensitivities and inflammation could be thwarting your progress and what you can do to resolve these issues
- How to incorporate therapeutic foods and recipes into your diet
- When and how to eat to best support your body and your life
- Which targeted supplements and lifestyle modifications will help you create a solid foundation for improving your health
How do the nutrition sessions work?
My private one-on-one nutrition consultations are conducted via phone. You get to stay in the comfort of your own home with no travel time necessary, and I will call you at the time of our scheduled visit. Before our first visit, you'll complete a comprehensive questionnaire that includes your diet and lifestyle patterns as well as your medical history and any current symptoms you're experiencing. I’ll also review your most recent labs. After each visit I will send you my recommendations detailing the action steps to take before we meet again.
I will guide you every step of the way.
Private Functional Nutrition Consultations are a perfect fit for you if:
- You are determined to do what it takes to improve your quality of life
- You want to have an understanding of what’s going on in your body and use that knowledge to inform your actions
- You’re open to cooking and trying new foods and recipes
- You want to work in active partnership with your health care practitioners
- You’re open to a new way of looking at things
These consultations are NOT for you if:
- You’re looking for a quick fix or short-term diet
- You just want to be told what to do, without any investigative work
- You’re not willing to spend any time in the kitchen
- You already feel good and are happy with your diet
It sounds like this is for me! How do I get started?
First, lets chat about your situation. I offer a free 20-minute Strategy Session so we can determine if we're a good fit for working together. I'll ask you some questions about what's going on for you and you'll get to hear more about my approach and how it can help you.
Next, we'll set up your 3-month Functional Nutrition Counseling Package which includes:
- A 90-minute Initial Case Review and your Functional Nutrition Starter Kit:
- A detailed review of your health history, current signs and symptoms, and recent lab work
- An analysis of your current diet including a 3-5 day food journal
- An Action Steps Protocol outlining your nutrition, supplement & lifestyle action steps that we agree on during the session
- A copy of your personal Functional Timeline that I create during our first session
- A copy of your personalized Functional Nutrition Matrix which is a 1-page visual representation of your signs and symptoms organized by body systems
- 3 follow-up sessions over the course of 3 months in order for you to successfully implement and maintain the changes we decide on together.
- Frequent visits allow us to continue to uncover what's going on in your body and tailor your plan accordingly.
- Follow-Up Consultations are 1 hour and include an Action Steps Protocol, along with additional supporting materials such as recipes and videos as needed.
- The investment for 3 months of Functional Nutrition Counseling is $997
Say goodbye to fatigue, pain, anxiety, and bloating and get ready to feel like yourself again!
Click on the button below to get started with your Free Strategy Session: